Rejuvenation


The weekend is here! A THREE DAY WEEKEND that is. I plan to get my home and work organized so that the upcoming week will not have the added element that comes when one is totally unorganized. I have cleaned my home, baked cookies for the teenager , filled my bird and squirrel feeders, made my plans for the flower beds and that is about all the domestic chores I can handle.
Tomorrow I plan to spend the whole day out with my Golden Retriever, Cheyenne, taking photos and simply rejuvenating. I have a couple of shooting areas of interest but I think the nursery's out in the valley will win out. While shopping for spring perennials I will be in the heart of the Northwest's beautiful countryside. The river, lakes, hills, farms, the mountain all add up to a great photo!

Today the flower beds - tomorrow the fun:)